In order to schedule your visit, begin by setting up your Admissions Portal. Your Admissions Portal will allow you to schedule your visit, submit an application, schedule an interview, and communicate directly with the Admissions Office.
Schedule a Tour
Parents are welcome to drop in on the following dates for a scheduled tour with our Admissions office. If interested, please fill out this form to choose a date that works best for you.
All tours will run from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m.
- Monday, November 13
- Monday, November 20
- Monday, December 4
Tiger for a Day- Applicants grades 9-12
Tiger for a Day visits begin at 8:20 a.m. in McShain Library and end at 2:30 p.m. in the Admissions Office. Please plan to wear your school uniform or something comparable. Visitors and their parents will attend a panel discussion that begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:00 a.m. Coffee, tea and light refreshments will be provided. At 9:00 a.m., student visitors will be picked up by their hostesses and will spend the day attending classes and getting to know Holy Child faculty, students and programs better. Lunch will be provided. Tours will be offered at the conclusion of the panel discussion at 9:00 a.m. for parents. The tour is optional for parents.
Monday, September 25
Thursday, October 12
Tuesday, October 24
Thursday, November 2
Tuesday, November 14
Thursday, November 30
Tuesday, December 5
Tiger for a Day schedule
- 8:20 a.m. - Arrival
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. - Panel Discussion for students and parents
- 9:00 a.m. - Students are picked up by their hostess and will spend the remainder of the day with them
- 9:00 a.m. - Parents are welcome to stay for an optional tour of the campus
- 2:30 p.m. - Students will be picked up in the Admissions Office
Middle School Discovery Days- Applicants for grades 6-8
The student’s visit will begin at 8:20 a.m. in the Admissions Office and end at 3:15 p.m. Plan to park on campus and come directly to the Admissions office. The student should wear her school uniform or something comparable. Lunch will be provided. Parents are asked to accompany the student for the beginning of the day. The Interview will take place at 8:20 a.m., upon arrival. The student will be interviewed independent of her parents. At 9:05 a.m., students will join their hostess for the remainder of the day and parents are welcome to stay for an optional tour of campus. Students will also be required to sit for an in house informal admissions assessment concerning mathematics and language arts, to be administered by the Admissions Office.
Discovery Days run every Tuesday from the end of October through the end of January. You can register for a Discovery Day through the Admissions Portal.
Discovery Day Schedule
- 8:20 to 8:45 a.m. - Parent Interview
- 8:20 to 9:05 a.m. - Student Interview followed by an informal admissions assessment for the applicant covering math, reading comprehension and writing.
- 8:45 a.m. - Optional Parent Tour following the parent interview
- 9:05 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Student attends classes with a Holy Child Student Ambassador
- 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. - Student attends Middle School elective
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Connelly School of the Holy Child to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its applicants and to make all related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.