Visit Holy Child
In order to schedule your visit, begin by setting up your Admissions Portal. Your Admissions Portal will allow you to schedule your visit, submit an application, schedule an interview, and communicate directly with the Admissions Office.
Please join us for Open House on Saturday, October 26th from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Presentations will be at 10:45am, 11:45am, and 12:45am with tours immediately following. Come meet our faculty, staff, administrators, students, and parents to learn more about the Holy Child experience. Click here to register to join us.
Tiger for a Day
(upper school applicants)
Tiger for a Day visits begin at 8:20 a.m. in McShain Library and end at 2:30 p.m. in the Admissions Office. Please plan to wear your school uniform or something comparable. Visitors and their parents will attend a panel discussion that begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:00 a.m. Coffee, tea, and light refreshments will be provided. At 9:00 a.m., student visitors will be picked up by their hostesses and will spend the day attending classes and getting to know Holy Child faculty, students, and programs better. Lunch will be provided. Tours will be offered at the conclusion of the panel discussion at 9:00 a.m. for parents. The tour is optional for parents.
How to sign up for a Tiger for a Day visit:
- Set up your Admissions Portal
- Select your date in the Admissions Portal
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Admissions Office
2019 Tiger for a Day Dates
Tiger for a Day Schedule
- 8:20 a.m. - Arrival
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. - Panel discussion for students and parents
- 9:00 a.m. - Students are picked up by their hostess and will spend the remainder of the day with them
- 9:00 a.m. - Parents are welcome to stay for an optional tour of the campus
- 2:30 p.m. - Students will be picked up in the Admissions Office
Space is limited on each day.
Middle School Exploration Day
(for middle school applicants)
The student’s visit will begin at 8:20 a.m. in the Admissions Office and end at 3:15 p.m. Plan to park on campus and come directly to the Admissions office. The student should wear her school uniform or something comparable. Lunch will be provided.
How to sign up for a Middle School Exploration Day visit:
- Set up your Admissions portal
- Select your date in the Admissions portal
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Admissions office
2019 Exploration Day Dates
Middle School Exploration Day Schedule
- 8:20 a.m. - Arrive to Holy Child
- 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. - Parent and Student Panel Presentation
- 9:00 a.m. - Optional Parent Tour following the panel presentation
- 2:15 to 3:15 p.m. - Student attends Middle School elective period
- 3:15 p.m. - Student should be picked up
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Connelly School of the Holy Child to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its applicants and to make all related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.