2022 Summer Enrichment Programs
Summer Information for Current and Incoming Holy Child Students
The Summer Enrichment Program is a great opportunity for students to connect, create, and collaborate through a variety of courses that range from academic prep courses to co-curricular courses in the arts, athletics, and service. Our Summer Enrichment Program begins June 13, 2022. The dates, times, and cost of each course follow the course descriptions below. All courses will be held on campus with a virtual component for select courses.
Newly admitted students will use a 2-in-1 device provided by the school and will participate in Orientation Day on June 17th from 9:00-11:00am.
In addition to our Summer Enrichment Program offerings, we are opening our Math Lab and Writing Center both virtually and in person to incoming and current students starting July 12-August 11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am-3:00pm by appointment through our school portal, Veracross. We are offering 1:1 and group sessions to support our students in completing summer reading, math assignments, and/or any course required summer work.
- Supplies: Students will be provided with a device to access their course prior to the session beginning. More information about device pick-up will be sent to you after registration.
- Sessions: 3 Weeks - June 21-July 8 (closed 7/4), July 11-July 29
- Tuition: Varies by course length and time. See individual pricing below.
- Refund Policy: No refunds will be made in the Summer Enrichment Program after May 1, 2022.
- Financial Aid: Please contact Terri Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about financial aid for a specific course.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the event of insufficient enrollment, the class will be canceled, and tuition fees will be refunded or credited.