"The whole world is my country and heaven is my home." - Cornelia Connelly
The Society of the Holy Child Jesus has a vast network of schools in Africa, Europe, and the United States. Connelly School of the Holy Child in Potomac, MD is proud to have established exchange programs with some of our network schools to foster in-depth global learning and provide tremendous opportunity for personal growth. Holy Child is proud to be a diverse community with students from all over the globe representing 35 different countries. We celebrate the unique gifts, culture, and perspective that each of our students brings with them to Holy Child Potomac.
Students applying to Holy Child from outside of the United States should follow our standard Admissions process to include:
- The online application
- Current year and previous year transcripts
- Two teacher recommendations (one English, one Math)
- Interview (to be conducted in person or via Skype)
- International students may submit the TOEFL or TOEFL JR in addition to the SSAT
- All of the necessary forms can be found in the online Admissions portal
- Holy Child is not a boarding school. International students requiring housing will be referred to GP home stay.
- Holy Child does not have an ESL program. We require all of our international students to take grade level courses in English.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Connelly School of the Holy Child to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its applicants and to make all related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.