Support Holy Child
Joyful learning does not happen by coincidence at Holy Child. It’s the result of an intentional and cherished partnership between all members of our community. Holy Child’s commitment to educating women of Actions Not Words is shared among our faculty, staff, trustees, parents, alumnae, grandparents, and community partners. The Advancement Office at Holy Child serves to strengthen this partnership by providing opportunities to invest in current and future needs of our school.
The continued generosity of our community enables us to fulfill our mission by:
- providing financial aid to talented students of all backgrounds
- delivering innovative academic programs in state-of-the-art classrooms
- empowering young women to discover their passion for arts and athletics
- supporting faculty through professional development, and
- fostering a life of service to others.
We are deeply grateful to all donors who support the education of our students from year to year. Every gift makes an impact and your investment enables us to continue the tradition of joyful learning at Holy Child!
For more information please contact:
Dani Perraut DeWitt, Head of Development
301-365-0955 | email@example.com
Dani Perraut DeWitt
Head of Development
Suzi Montes de Oca '74
Director of Development & Alumnae Relations
Associate Director of Development and Special Asst. to Head of School
Parent Relations Manager
Kelly York Kelley '97
Director of Constituent Engagement
Annual Fund Manager