Supporting the Arts.
The arts are not just an experience; it is a journey that enriches lives and transforms our world, one artist at a time. Support can be provided through the Arts Boosters Club or the Patrons of the Arts.
This parent organization works with the Director of Visual and Performing Arts and other faculty members in the arts department to assist in creating the amazing productions at Holy Child.
No membership fees required. All families of students who are involved in the visual performing arts at Holy Child are encouraged to participate in Arts Boosters! Support the efforts of your student and get involved!
Goals of the Club
- Mission is to facilitate and promote visual and performing arts at Holy Child
- Provide advocacy for and support of visual arts, instrumental music, choral music, theatre, and dance
- Supporting Arts Education for on and off campus events
- Volunteer support and assistance at arts events at HC
- Fundraising/Social to enhance artistic opportunities for our students
Patrons for the Arts supports our arts education at Holy Child by honoring Cornelia Connelly’s vision that the arts at a vital part of education. Patrons include students, parents, alumnae, faculty and staff, our school community and beyond.
Please join us in sharing your passion and support for the arts!
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
2 tickets for one show )
(4 tickets for one show)
(4x season tickets + Advanced reserved seating,Pre Show event admission)
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE $1,000+
(8x season tickets + Advanced reserved seating, Pre Show event admission)
All Patrons of the Arts will be recognized in the programs throughout the year.
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”
Author & Theologian