Join Holy Child Alumnae for the Glenstone Experience!
Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 12pm EDT
Remember Holy Child field trips? The Alumnae Council has organized a “field Trip” for Holy Child alumnae to visit Glenstone in Potomac, Maryland on Saturday, June 11 at 12pm EDT.
What is Glenstone?
- Glenstone, a museum of modern and contemporary art, is integrated into 300 acres of gently rolling pasture and unspoiled woodland in Potomac, MD.
- Established by the not-for-profit Glenstone Foundation, the museum opened in 2006 and provides a contemplative, intimate setting for experiencing iconic works of art and architecture within a natural environment. These works are presented in a series of refined indoor and outdoor spaces.
Where is Glenstone?
- Glenstone is located at 12100 Glen Road in Potomac, MD.
What is the Glenstone Experience?
- Visits to Glenstone consist of a visit through the current exhibitions at the Gallery and the Pavilions and a walk through the landscape.
Interested in joining?
- Please click here to RSVP (by Friday, May 27) to tour Glenstone on Saturday, June 11 at 12pm EDT.
- Admission is FREE!
- Tickets are first come, first serve!
Dani Perraut DeWitt
Head of Development
Suzi Montes de Oca '74
Director of Development & Alumnae Relations
Associate Director of Development and Special Asst. to Head of School
Parent Relations Manager
Kelly York Kelley '97
Director of Constituent Engagement
Annual Fund Manager