Alumnae Weekend 2018
The Distinguished Alumna of the Year award is presented to someone who has successfully pursued a life that reflects the values of Christian leadership and commitment to community.
The first Distinguished Alumna of the Year award was presented to Patricia White Radle ’65 in 1987. Since then, the award has been given annually to a Holy Child alumna for outstanding service to the community, for fortitude, and a commitment to improving the quality of life of others and for exemplifying the ideals and character of our founder, Cornelia Connelly.
All alumnae are encouraged to nominate a candidate for this award. The recipient is selected after review of the nomination forms. The award will be presented to the recipient at this year’s Alumnae Reunion Weekend Dinner. Click here to submit your nomination for this award.
See previous Alumna of the Year Award recipients.
Dates and Times: Thursday, June 6/Friday, June 7
Alumnae Regional Gatherings
- New York
- Washington, DC
Dates to be announced. Would you like to host an event in your area? Please contact Suzi Montes de Oca.
- September 21 - Blue/Gold Games, Beer Garden, Food Trucks
- September 23 - Tiger Trot 5K Run/Walk, Post-Race Party, Mass on the Turf Field
- October 15 - Founder's Day Mass and Ribbon Cutting of Innovated Spaces
- October 27 - Open House
- November 2-3 - Middle School Musical: Alice in Wonderland, Jr.
- November 15-30 - Santa Project for Washington School for Girls
- November 17/18 - Mayfield Market
- December 4 - Giving Tuesday
- January 4 - Gonzaga Business Network Career Fair
- January 5 - Class of 2018 Return to speak to current seniors
- March 1-2 - Upper School Musical: Mamma Mia!
- March 9 - Gala
- April 25-26 - Theatre Festival
- April 27 - Alumnae Reunion Weekend - Mass and Reception
- June 6 - Class of 1969 - 50th Reunion Dinner
- June 7 - Graduation and Class of 1969's 50th Reunion and Luncheon and Campus Tour