We want every girl to receive the attention and support she needs to reach her college and career goals.
Because she deserves to dream big and achieve even bigger.
The College Counseling Department at Holy Child is designed as an individualized resource for our students and their families as they embark on the college application process, beginning their freshman year. As a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), Holy Child implements the latest research and trends and sets a high standard for academic excellence and college preparation.
Nearly $20 million awarded in merit scholarships over the last 3 years
In addition to representatives from 75+ colleges and universities that visit our campus each fall, students also attend college fairs such as the Washington Area Independent Schools College Fair, Montgomery County National College Fair, Historically Black College and University Fair, and the College Day on the Pike.
Holy Child also hosts the Jesuit Excellence Tour on campus, where representatives from colleges like Loyola University Chicago, Marquette University, College of the Holy Cross and Fairfield University attend and meet students.
- 40 AP/Honors courses in science, math, English, social studies and world languages
- Dual enrollment with Marymount University in select Spanish and biology courses
- Participation in the PSAT and PreACT, with ability to review results alongside test booklet
Expertise and Resources
- Year-round access to expert counselors with 20 years of combined experience
- Financial aid information sessions cosponsored with other independent schools
- Presentations on standardized testing and admissions trends
Every junior and senior receives a weekly newsletter with additional resources on scholarships, SAT prep and more.
A brief overview of our school, including graduation requirements and AP/Honor course list
College Matriculations & Acceptances
View upcoming college visits, regional fairs and more through our student portal.
Staff and Contacts
Schedule an individual appointment with the College Counseling Department at any point throughout the year.