Connelly School of the Holy Child is a Catholic, college preparatory school, committed to the intellectual, spiritual, artistic, physical, and social development of young women in grades 6 through 12. The school emphasizes academic challenge, joy of learning, and education of well-rounded women of faith and action.
Technology Help Desk
The position is primarily responsible for supporting students, faculty, and staff with their technology needs; coordinating and tracking repairs and replacements; troubleshooting login and end-user needs; support the 1-1 device program; and special projects as assigned by the Director of Instructional Technology.
- Providing effective support to student, faculty, and staff technology end-user and troubleshooting needs.
- Providing support for the schools 1:1 device program by supporting students’ needs and documenting device assignments.
- Performing regular scheduled maintenance on loaner devices, printers, copiers, and other technology equipment.
- Coordinating inventory, tracking repairs and warrantees and returns.
- Assisting with teacher and student training activities, as directed.
- Assisting with all IT department tasks, including adding users in Active Directory, fixing logins, configuring computers, etc. Also, including configuring devices, deploying the image, setting up individual surfaces with OneDrive and Outlook.
- Serving as support for the school information system (Veracross), including portal and login issues.
- Supporting the Director of Instructional Technology in technology curriculum planning and faculty implementation needs.
- Supporting other technology requests in the school, including in the Theater Department, the Business Office or any department, as directed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior work experience
- Ability to work with middle and upper school students and preferably has experience working in an educational setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office365 applications and databases.
- Ability to be collaborative and team oriented to support the needs of the department and school.
All interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Part-time Advancement Systems and Information Manager
- Oversee all database entries including gift data and constituent contact information.
- Produce receipts, acknowledgement letters, and pledge reminders in a timely manner.
- Ensure the accuracy of constituent data and pro-actively research missing information.
- Respond to requests for information from donors, volunteers, and staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with other staff to manage any flow of data between integrating systems.
- Assist with event activities, particularly gift processing and tracking RSVPs.
- Assist with prospect research on individuals, corporations, and foundations using a wide variety of biographical, organizational and financial sources.
- Perform all functions with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Provide administrative support to the Development Office and Chief Advancement Officer as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with data entry, donor software experience, especially Veracross, is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with others and support organizational goals.
- Customer Service experience with timely response to requests for information, service, and assistance.
- Track record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Positive and productive attitude.
This is a part-time position for 30 hours per week on a 10-month (Sept-June) schedule. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Dani DeWitt, Chief Advancement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Coordinator and Graphic Designer
The Communications Coordinator and Graphic Designer will support the Communications Department with all communications, marketing, and public relations priorities so that we can consistently articulate the Holy Child mission. This position will work closely and report to the Director of Communications and the Associate Director of Communications as well as colleagues across the school.
The successful candidate will demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills. Graphic design experience is required. The candidate must be proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. The candidate is required to have knowledge and understanding of Word Press to update our website. She/he must have a strong visual sense and a developed sensitivity to web-related design, and possess excellent proofing skills. The ability to follow our style guidelines and web standards is a must. Previous marketing experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the layout, design, and production of marketing materials (print and digital ads, brochures, flyers, signage, banners, etc.)
- Collaborate with printers and other vendors to ensure accuracy and quality
- Assist with the maintenance and updates of the Holy Child website
- Assist in planning the marketing calendar and campaigns
- Must be able to project manage own workload and work on multiple projects going on at the same time
- Works collaboratively
- Help with the school’s store, The Tiger Shop – coordinating volunteers, ordering merchandising, and execute administrative items for the store while working closely with the Director of Communications on these items
- Assist in all aspects of team operations and other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Skilled in Adobe CC suite, Microsoft Office, and WordPress
- Proven graphic design experience
- Comfortable and has experience designing all product types (digital, print, large format, experiential, etc.)
- Flexible problem solver with ability to work with a variety of people and personality types
- Ability to fully engage with the mission and happenings of the school community
- Commitment to innovation and professional development
- Self-confident, enthusiastic, and collaborative professional
- Detail and solution oriented
- Passion for working in an all-girls learning community
- Ability to work on deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Takes direction well and is able to execute on other’s ideas.
- Keeps current in modern design and digital trends and solutions.
- Able to carry a project from start to finish effectively and with confidence
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required with experience in a relevant area of communications, marketing, or public relations.
All interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and three examples of your graphic design work to Caitlin Chalke (email@example.com). A work sample test will be given during the application process as well.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Connelly School of the Holy Child to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment and to make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and all other personnel actions and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, layoffs, reinstatements, training, professional development funding and disciplinary measures. Decisions regarding employment and promotion will be based solely upon job-related factors.