Alumnae Weekend 2018
The Distinguished Alumna of the Year award is presented to someone who has successfully pursued a life that reflects the values of Christian leadership and commitment to community.
The first Distinguished Alumna of the Year award was presented to Patricia White Radle ’65 in 1987. Since then, the award has been given annually to a Holy Child alumna for outstanding service to the community, for fortitude, and a commitment to improving the quality of life of others and for exemplifying the ideals and character of our founder, Cornelia Connelly.
All alumnae are encouraged to nominate a candidate for this award. The recipient is selected after review of the nomination forms. The award will be presented to the recipient at this year’s Alumnae Reunion Weekend Dinner. Click here to submit your nomination for this award.
See previous Alumna of the Year Award recipients.
- 3 p.m. - Student-led tours of the school
- 4:30 p.m. - Mass in the Chapel
- 5:30 p.m. - Cocktails and dinner on campus for all classes
- Welcome by Head of School, Dr. Shannon Gomez
- Reunion classes (the 3s and the 8s will be celebrated)
- Alumna of the Year to be announced