Volunteer and Support
Holy Child alumnae can stay connected to the school by volunteering on campus or in their local community. The school welcomes the gift of your time, resources, experience, and enthusiasm!
Holy Child alumnae can volunteer in many ways:
- Join one of the three committees of the Alumnae Council: Archives and Education, Alumnae Recognition and Outreach, Networking and Events
- Serve as a Class Representative – Be the first point of contact between Holy Child and your class.
- Help with Reunion planning – this year it’s the 3’s and the 8’s
- Speak to the students in the classroom or during an assembly
- Host a Holy Child regional gathering in your hometown
- Provide a Holy Child senior with a two-week internship opportunity
- Write an article for the Connelly Contact magazine